Monday, January 24, 2011

Best Songs For Subwoofers

's blog Monday # 1: The World Looks Red Rock my world


Not too styles of the moment ... But I will compensate it by sharing with you a very pleasant discovery: This is the blog of Laura, The World Looks Red . This girl looks that position to fall! It makes me want to wear myself and steamy romantic blouses, collars claudine, dresses with flowers vintage ... Okay, I confess it contradicts my previous article a bit over my cravings "rockiser" my wardrobe. But I think a little mix of both, it could do, right?

In the meantime, here is a small selection of my favorite looks:












In addition to these looks really inspiring, beautiful Laura post pictures that make us straight into his world, filled with romance, sweetness and complicity!














Photos: http://www.theworldlooksred.com /

0 comments:

Post a Comment