Friday, January 7, 2011

Hamilton Beach Model K Replacement Parts

New year / new hair / new shoes! I await the thaw


Well all of First, I apologize for the delay in mega crazy, but this time it's a bit rotten mess to take pictures right now ... I still wish you a happy new year! I hope you celebrated it well!

For my part, as you can see, I started the year with a new haircut! And yes! I always had long hair, I wanted to test short hair, and frankly I'm not disappointed! I got tired of looking like a Barbie doll and always look younger than my age (when you go buy your fags at the tobacco shop, and we ask you an ID card when you got 26 years, it fucks the balls anyway ...) I admit this is a real revolution in my wardrobe, I have the impression that everything is different and that suits me any better than before!

then continued with a pair of shoes that my boyfriend gave me for Christmas. I admit he has seen battery in the mile, they are beautiful! They remind me that I had spotted a pair of Topshop a few months ago, but given the staggering 15cm heel (you will remember ? ), I dropped it. These are perfect, only 8 cm heel, super comfortable , short if I had to choose only one pair among all my shoes, it'd be them without hesitation! I will not leave her!




Finally, here's a glimpse of the table of the new year:





Have a good weekend! See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment